Rich Japanese paper covers. Pages of heavy, cream-colored printmaking paper. A satin ribbon to finish.
Our Vintage Plum Blossoms album features a playful and elegant pattern of orange and blue plum blossoms on a soft green background. The cover paper is chiyogami, a richly colored and layered Japanese silkscreened paper that is almost like fabric in its texture and suppleness.
We choose the finest materials for each book and carefully construct and assemble all of the pieces by hand. Our albums are made to be used and enjoyed, and to last for generations.
• Album measures 5" wide x 7" high
• Chocolate brown satin ribbon ties the album shut – permanently attached so that you can tie it shut for safekeeping
• Stands on its own – you can leave it out on display!
• Kraft brown photo corners are included in a glassine envelope
• Will accommodate 8 photos (up to 4×6 each) on the inside, and 6 photos on the back - 14 all together, using both sides
• Made with 100% acid-free archival materials